Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

PZL P.7A 3D Print | ArtOfTrans | 1:32

Hi guys!
That's my freshly finished PZL P.7A. It offers superb surface, nice engine and fine details but working with it requires other glues (I used CA and 2 part glue when I need to have more time), material is prone to breaking so you must be careful (I can compare it to resin). What can I say, 3D printing has a bright future in our hobby.

Machine was belonging to lieutenant Erwin Kawnik, in 1 September 1939 he had his part in taking down He-111(code number L1+KN) and damaging other (L1+HN). In afternoon same day he was fighting with Bf 110 from 2.(Z)/LG1. Despite damages (plane was barely controlable) he menaged to safely land.

P-1307.Kawnik.00.jpg

PZL P.7 WIP

2Eta5Y6.jpeg

IpatU7G.jpeg

4vP2dVL.jpeg

RYOZKyf.jpeg

ZkK8RUv.jpeg

kEqViF0.jpeg

U0ZKbFR.jpeg

TCNYtwD.jpg

7VgPrKS.jpg

My whole 1939 collection. 109E, P.7A, P.11C experimental camo, P-11C standard light khaki with repainted white stripe.

JlUDzwW.jpg

• Like 4

Fantastic build and paintjob. I do like the PZL's myself and have built the ICM one, a pure fun build. 3D printing it seems, enables companies to produce some rarely implemented types, good for us modelers.

Cheers Rob

• Like 1

Thank you guys!

3 hours ago, DocRob said:

Fantastic build and paintjob. I do like the PZL's myself and have built the ICM one, a pure fun build...

Cheers Rob

Thank you DocRob! There is only one kit in plastic PZL P.11c from polish company IBG :). Yea 3D printing is outstanding and anyone can now made its own kits its pricy for normal modeller bo not even close to plastic injection costs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowmare said:

Thank you DocRob! There is only one kit in plastic PZL P.11c from polish company IBG :). Yea 3D printing is outstanding and anyone can now made its own kits its pricy for normal modeller bo not even close to plastic injection costs.

Oops, my bad :hsmack:, I meant the IBG kit. It's a wonderful kit, with great interior and exterior detail.

Cheers Rob

• Like 1