Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

GB Fokker D.VII

Fran

• Administrators

Hi Guys.

Now that GB Eindecker has ended and the GB WWI is at the end, It`s time to a new GB.

Our plan was to go with a new GB  -  Fokker D.VII.

You have a lot to choose and several decals sheets from WnW.

The GB is not openning offically until August 15 and will have a duration of 6 months.

I will allow those eager enough to make a start within the lead-up month, providing the kit is currently unstarted.

Rules and awards will be announce in due time.

Cheers

Fran.

• Like 1

oh no, not another DVII build, just 15mins ago I expressed my desire to participate in a DVII GB on another site. If the other GB doesn't happen, which is possible, I will probably participate in this one.

Best regards,

Sasho

• Like 1

• Administrators

We've a rolling program of builds here that we unveil. Very typical that another site rolls the same one as us, but we're not bothered. If you build something there, you can always duplicate here providing the criteria is met for starting.

• Like 4

Well, as Harry and I at Aviattic waited all our lives for this kit (and spent a large chunk of it producing the ultimate lozenge decals for it!) it is with great pleasure we are offering a FREE tailored sheet of 1/32 Fokker DVII wing decals from our extensive range at www.aviattic.co.uk for anyone signing up for this group build before 15th August 2015!

UK modellers free postage, rest of world £3.50 (cost) shipping payable to sales@aviattic.co.uk

Register your build at LSM, decide on a scheme, check our website for decal options, email me details of your favourite sheet and postal address. Photos of work in progress and finished models sent to me will be featured in our website gallery.

Enjoy building this fabulous kit and getting the best results with Aviattic!

Finished kit voted best will win one of our 1/32 German fuel carts and crew!

Best wishes, Richard sales@aviattic.co.uk

• Like 3

Well, as Harry and I at Aviattic waited all our lives for this kit (and spent a large chunk of it producing the ultimate lozenge decals for it!) it is with great pleasure we are offering a FREE tailored sheet of 1/32 Fokker DVII wing decals from our extensive range at www.aviattic.co.uk for anyone signing up for this group build before 15th August 2015!

UK modellers free postage, rest of world £3.50 (cost) shipping payable to sales@aviattic.co.uk

Register your build at LSM, decide on a scheme, check our website for decal options, email me details of your favourite sheet and postal address. Photos of work in progress and finished models sent to me will be featured in our website gallery.

Enjoy building this fabulous kit and getting the best results with Aviattic!

Finished kit voted best will win one of our 1/32 German fuel carts and crew!

Best wishes, Richard sales@aviattic.co.uk

That's extremely generous of you Richard - fantastic !

• Like 1

I feel SOOO guilty with all of the gifts given by the sponsors.  Its just fun being a part of something with so much talent.  Again, can'y express enough how awesome it is having such an awesom quality of goodies tossed our way!

:D  :D  :unworthy:  :unworthy:  :beer: