The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

my man boxes/space..Lol!

TeWika

This is my very modest contribution and all thats left after I abruptly left our sacred hobby back in 2008.

I have the basic"stuff" plus some bobs and bit for scratchwork.

I have about 10-15 1/32 scale Luftwaffe kits riveted and ready for paint that i made back in the days and will try to finish them here with you fine artists.

I make everthing from scratch (saving bobs for kits and books) and my biggest inspiration since childhood is old Mr Verlinden and Mr washoup, their work is for me "the true art"..

we live in a time I never belived would come- so much large scale subjects, so much information/books and aftermarket, the internet and the will to share... GOOD TIMES!!!

lets see if I can post a picture...

Regards

Ted

Thanks Jeroen for looking in to it!

Someone over at LSP had this problem there too and was adviced too change IE 11(same as I) to Modzilla och Chrome... I will try that during the day see if it work..

Cheers

Ted

• 1 month later...

Jeroen,

I live in a very small apartment the five of us plus dogs som I need to be organized, besides the kids steal or break stuff if I don't stowe away:D

Acrylic paints I paint in the livingroom but the stronger stuff I go to the garage or balcony to keep the domestic terror balance in check!:P

Cheers

Ted