Jump to content

Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

JeroenPeters

Administrators
  • Content Count

    3,481
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4,021 Excellent

1 Follower

About JeroenPeters

  • Rank
    Keep your hands off my paardelul.
  • Birthday 12/13/1975

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Amsterdam
  • Interests
    Large Scale WW1 and WW2 aviation

Recent Profile Visitors

3,670 profile views
  1. Loving this. This will be a show stopper for sure!
  2. And this is the complete sheet. Hope to have it cut by Maketar. i asked Rick whether the underside of the wings show balkenkreuzen and he doesn’t think so. But i rather have a few spare masks.
  3. And this is the complete sheet. Hope to have it cut by Maketar. i asked Rick whether the underside of the wings show balkenkreuzen and he doesn’t think so. But i rather have a few spare masks.
  4. Working on the masks now. Managed to trace the numeral on the engine with photoshop and illustrator:
  5. Good point! I will create that with the pencils but i need a darker base for that
  6. First colours on the top fuse. up next: washes and pencils.
  7. You made me think and look it over. I drilled out the rivets of the right panel behind the engine, sanded it down, removed the small inlets and removed the area behind the exhaust. Now it makes sense.
  8. Hi Wolf, your observation made me think... The right hand side panel was indeed metal but has been removed. See this photo. Therefor the 3 small vents need to be removed on my model as well. The left hand side still has the panel and three vents and therefor does not feature the wooden delamination. I used really thin greencard since i wanted to use plastic for this. Paper dipped in CA could be a way to go. Might become a mess, but might also be more realistic...
  9. Thnx for those pics Rick! sprayed a black AK base. Then various wood shades on wooden areas. After the paint has thoroughly dried i’ll spray hairspray and then build up the grey and green shades. also drilled out the rivets on the nose and sawed the joint line.
  10. Really cool. Looking forward to the V1 kit and curious to see how the accuracy is.
  11. Oooh yes! Lovely work on that nose turret that shall hereafter not be called nose turret!
  12. Started with the rotted lamited wood using a dremel tool at slow speed. I need to take away more first before i add some back.
×
×
  • Create New...