The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Fokker D.VII (Alb) Carl Degelow

Hi guys, I would like to share with you pictures of WNW models I built.

Many of you probably saw my builds on the Facebook "WingNut Wings Fans" group, but for those who don't I hope you will like pics.

I will start with my first WNW kit - Fokker D.VII (Alb). In this build I used EZ line for rigging, Gaspatch turnbuckles, aftermarket wooden propeller from Micro Group. Everything is hand-painted by brush with acrylic paint.

16145532311_30e564212e_b.jpg

15960137120_fdbf5c75d6_b.jpg

15959999628_0d1c9a7985_b.jpg

15527704703_f01c5f0883_b.jpg

16121650256_d6ff14650b_b.jpg

15960133730_8b488b5ef1_b.jpg

15961362609_8dc08c9fa9_b.jpg

16146684492_2d0a7208f2_b.jpg

15960130210_aac4b34c2e_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I must confess that I've already checked your pictures almost thousand times:). It seems to be a coinsidance, but I've also picked that bird for my first WnW kit... following the Facebook WnW group members' advises. I really like your job and I really appreciated your hand painting. I haven't been so brave, airbrush is one of the most desirable tool for me... still practicing :). Moreover, looking at your model I can say that I did a really good job with lozange decals... I f****ed up the to wing - got my lesson ;)

I don't use much super detailed parts building my model - just a HGW seatbelts and EZ line for rigging. I've made my own turnbuckles using a 0.4 medical needle.

I hope to share some pics soon just to show the progress of the build....

Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics... good inspiration for me :)

regards Tom

• Like 1

• Administrators

I must confess that I've already checked your pictures almost thousand times:). It seems to be a coinsidance, but I've also picked that bird for my first WnW kit... following the Facebook WnW group members' advises. I really like your job and I really appreciated your hand painting. I haven't been so brave, airbrush is one of the most desirable tool for me... still practicing :). Moreover, looking at your model I can say that I did a really good job with lozange decals... I f****ed up the to wing - got my lesson ;)

I don't use much super detailed parts building my model - just a HGW seatbelts and EZ line for rigging. I've made my own turnbuckles using a 0.4 medical needle.

I hope to share some pics soon just to show the progress of the build....

Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics... good inspiration for me :)

regards Tom

Welcome Tom!! And share with us your work|

Fran