The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

magazine

pfuf

I was missing a good model magazine to read very difficult to find and very expensive to buy over here in the Netherlands.

I did know about the digital magazines reading this on LSP forum so now after I got my samsung note I looked around and loved the builds in millitary illustrated moddeler aircraft so for just 22 euro a year subscription and just like the olden days good read for in bed.

http://militaryillustratedmodeller.com/store/mim-subscription-options/

Guest styrenedemon

I'll probably break down and buy one some online subscriptions once I finally decide to plop down on an iPad. I still much would prefer something printed on paper, but the US based magazines are garbage :D and the international ones are insanely expensive.

• Like 1

I'll probably break down and buy one some online subscriptions once I finally decide to plop down on an iPad. I still much would prefer something printed on paper, but the US based magazines are garbage :D and the international ones are insanely expensive.

Digital is the way to go... The latest issue of MIM goes for about $29 (US$24) at the LHS... :wacko:

I've been getting the digital version of MIM for a year now and have been very happy with the quality of the writing and photography.  Plus I travel quite a bit for work and it's nice to take "every" issue with me to read when I have some down time on the road or in the air.  IMHO I think it is a very fair value.

Me too, I've got a subscription to the digital version of MIM and I buy the occasional Tamiya one as well, I like all of the reasons above PLUS the ability to "zoom" into pictures that take my interest. Great value for money.