The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Every time I click on a build at this place....

...it is as if I were attending a clinic/masterclass. I was just looking at the 1/24th Mossie build. Then there is the mustang being scratch built by, is it Peter at Airscale? (One of the nicest blokes ever. I got his Hellcat cockpit upgrade. Holy cow!)

Since joining I have mainly worked on my own stuff and have not had a chance to really get into all the threads. Sometimes my mind gets blown within a few pages of a thread and I have to walk away and leave it for a future time.

I am really quite amazed. Every thread I click.

Kudos.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sir Desmond Glazebrook said:

...it is as if I were attending a clinic/masterclass. I was just looking at the 1/24th Mossie build. Then there is the mustang being scratch built by, is it Peter at Airscale? (One of the nicest blokes ever. I got his Hellcat cockpit upgrade. Holy cow!)

Since joining I have mainly worked on my own stuff and have not had a chance to really get into all the threads. Sometimes my mind gets blown within a few pages of a thread and I have to walk away and leave it for a future time.

I am really quite amazed. Every thread I click.

Kudos.

Well said Dale, I find I am doing more 'building', by watching all the other guys here ( bulding vicariously ) it seems............ I am blown away by the fine engineering that goes on, even when they say OOB, well................. it isn't there is always a small detail that needs re-engineering to the fullest of detailed awesomeness..... I love coming here and getting my daily tutorial.....  ALWAYS something to learn.............. always !