1/700 IJN Destroyer Hatsuzakura - PitRoad with Fivestar aftermarket (completed)

On 2/3/2022 at 2:11 AM, Landlubber Mike said:

I'll post it on here when completed.  I've hesitated posting a log on here given that this is mostly a plane and armor site.

Stunning Mike, would love to attempt something like that, please do a WIP maybe under Non LSM category, would be excellent to see a bit of ship modelling. I have half completed KGV in 350th with the White Ensign PE…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys!  

Bomber, my 1/350 destroyer (Hasegawa's Shimakaze with the excellent Infini upgrade set) is just about done, but can post a bunch of the WIP pics I took along the way.  Hopefully should have that completed in the next week or so.  I'm also currently working on a 1/700 IJN minelayer Yaeyama, which is a FiveStar resin and PE kit.  I've had to supplement it, but it's been a nice kit.  I'll post that one too if people are interested.  I just don't want to annoy people posting modeling subjects and smaller scale projects that really aren't the intended subjects for this forum.

• Like 2