Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Few kits no one has mentioned yet at Telford

Apart from the New AirfixTiffie, Had a good look at the HPH Me410 which is gorgeous and was on sale, also their Hornet was there built up and was also stunning.

Iconicair had a 1/32nd Supermarine Spiteful which looked very nice along with a new nose to correct the matchbox/Revell F22

Zokie Mura had their Horten229 there in a rough 3D printed testshot and a few bits of sprue, and also box art for the forthcoming Dornier 335

Truly a golden age for. 32nd modelling!!

How are we supposed to choose!

• Like 2

Seriously!?

If you really need to know, it's Zoukei Maru, that Japanese company that tends towards the 'exotic'.

I asked them for a British Phantom - I wouldn't mind either a FG.1 or a FGR.2 - and do you know he didn't laugh out loud!!

Love the stuff you are doing with WNW Pardelhas!

Steve S.

• Like 1

Remember we have two 335s announced - well 3 in fact. Dragon from a few years back - they only showed us a wartime photo (I could announce one on that strength..), Zoukei Mura showed us the boxart so we have a little investment in the product and ZM don't announce and then forget/sideline. Finally, we had the HK announcement, they showed us CAD drawings....

So, the race is on. It'd be nice if the protagonists managed to give us different versions....  I'd like the trainer.

Matt