The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

All of Ukraine group build was a success! Thanks to all.

• Administrators

UPDATE:  

Due to a few newcomers to our forum who are very close to finishing their builds, I have decided to let this finish on Sept 30, 2022.  It looks like that’ll be enough time for a few armor builds to finish up weathering and detailing  

We have had a phenomenal response to our first regimented GB in a long, long time, and I’m more than thrilled with the results thus far.   So let’s finish the armor, finalize the aircraft, and post them in the RFI section.  

Another reason for this is because I had to fire my shop manager so her son (my judge) went away with her.   Now I’ll need to find me another Highly Skilled model judge to determine their favorite finished model.

I feel we have had some fairly decent participation in this Group Build, and there are some fairly respectable projects ongoing at this time, so, after careful consultation and conversation with three other people: Me, Myself, and I, we have jointly come to the unanimous decision to extend the group build by 60 days. 
 The end date was to be July 01, 2022, and we will now make it Aug 31, 2022 at midnight. 
That gives us 90 days to wrap up our builds and place them on the RFI thread for ogling. 

• Like 2

• Clunkmeister changed the title to All of Ukraine group build was a success! Thanks to all.