Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Show your Fisher kits....

harv

2 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

You win the internets for today! 

Well i don't think so, but thank you for saying, but HubertB is having a larger elaborate stash of different kits, whereas i have some conversion kits that ofcourse fit onto IM kits, but i think he has complete kits in total.

But anyhow, it is almost a shame to get them built, but ofcourse one should, me also, but a few months ago i had this Twogar for sale, sold it (not on LSP or LSM) but found another one in the stash (have toooooo many kits, never gonna build them in a lifetime) and was considering offering the resin kits "back" to Paul Fisher as some guys at LSP suggested, in order for Paul to maybe use these kits as new shape patterns if and when he would be able to restart his business, but apparently nothing came of it yet (at least as far as i know)

Must have been a nightmare for him experiencing that ordeal in California that year..........

Jack

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Although they seem worth inordinate amounts of money nowadays, I actually think the best tribute to Paul is to build them.

As for the specific Fisher stash, I think Ernie’s makes all of us look like amateur midgets … ;)

Hubert

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, towerpower said:

Well i don't think so, but thank you for saying, but HubertB is having a larger elaborate stash of different kits, whereas i have some conversion kits that ofcourse fit onto IM kits, but i think he has complete kits in total.

But anyhow, it is almost a shame to get them built, but ofcourse one should, me also, but a few months ago i had this Twogar for sale, sold it (not on LSP or LSM) but found another one in the stash (have toooooo many kits, never gonna build them in a lifetime) and was considering offering the resin kits "back" to Paul Fisher as some guys at LSP suggested, in order for Paul to maybe use these kits as new shape patterns if and when he would be able to restart his business, but apparently nothing came of it yet (at least as far as i know)

Must have been a nightmare for him experiencing that ordeal in California that year..........

Jack

Jack, I do know Paul was trying to buy back a Skyraider kit that came up for sale on LSP a few months back but was too late to respond. He said it was to build since he wanted to build something again.  Might reach out to him just in case he’s looking for a project to build. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2