Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Eduard 1/48 Bf-110G-4 RFI

I'm calling this one done guys. I think it turned out pretty well although the canopy part is still MIA. I hope it will turn up at some point. Attaching the nose antennas was a very tedious process. Hard to get each one straight and when I tried to readjust them I usually broke another one off so I finally decided to leave 'em be. I painted the model with Xtracolor, White Ensign and Testor's MM. Decals are Aeromaster. I plan to build another one with a little different camo scheme. I hope y'all like the model! 🙂

8-11-24 2.JPG

8-11-24 3.JPG

8-11-24 4.JPG

8-11-24.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

Stellar build -free hand cammo looks so good with no over spray at all. The decals look as if they were painted on. One fantastic build. 🏆

Thank you Peter. I too like the way it turned out and I intend to do another before too long. 🙂

4 hours ago, KevinM said:

That came out Nice John even with the missing piece....how that happens just befuddles me.:hsmack:

Thanks Kevin. I'm glad you like it. I'm at a loss as to what became of that part. I looked all over my work area, etc but had no luck. Curiouser and curiouser!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnB said:

Thanks Kevin. I'm glad you like it. I'm at a loss as to what became of that part. I looked all over my work area, etc but had no luck. Curiouser and curiouser!

Yeah it's stupid John hence the reason I went hardwood floors in the shop and stuff still gets lost!:hsmack: