Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

My man cave

GUY5Y

Having just introduced myself,thought I would throw in a pic of my hidey hole. (For fellow Canadian residents,normally occupied while `Young and Restless is on!) I have the space,I have 2 hands......sighs,wish I had the skills of those I see here.

post-94-0-31624900-1362603616_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Having just introduced myself,thought I would throw in a pic of my hidey hole. (For fellow Canadian residents,normally occupied while `Young and Restless is on!) I have the space,I have 2 hands......sighs,wish I had the skills of those I see here.

If at first you don't succed,parachuting isn't for you.

• Like 2

Revells 1/48 B25 Grant. Close but no cookie. Trumpy's 1/48 Wimpy is on my wish list.Have got the 1/48 He 111,ju88,Do 217,B17.....don't even start nagging!

Oh No, No, Nooooo ! What you really need is the 1/32nd Revell He-111 AND the 1/32nd Revell Ju-88 as well. That's kick off your BoB stuff. Oh, and you HAVE to look at the Eduard bomb bays and interior detail sets as well.   :rolleyes:  <_< (Strangely enough, I have them in stock! and as this is the 1/32nd scale forum, well hmmmm)

• Like 3

I don't know Ern., who do you think?

Talking of which there was a remarkable docudrama about their early beginnings in music hall and variety etc. screened a while ago on the Beeb. The guy playing Eric was uncanny in his mannerisms etc. Great program..

• 1 year later...