Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

1/32 Revell Bf 109 G-10 II./JG52 Austria 1945

With HGW seatbelts, Barracuda prop and decals, Vallejo paint, Mig and Vallejo pigments, Albion Alloys and Evergreen.

IMG_0354_zpscbgwfxut.jpg

IMG_0353_zpsjuk0eqxd.jpg

IMG_0352_zpsvmsd2yal.jpg

IMG_0351_zpsgeppkvwj.jpg

IMG_0248_zps2bocmesa.jpg

Thanks to all the kind people here and special thanks to Anders Hjortsberg and Roy Sutherland.

Still room for improvements, but that's okey...next one will be better...I hope :unsure:

Rob

:piliot:

• Like 7

Thanks guys!!

About Vallejo...yes, I'm happy with it, but I can't really compare it with Gunze, since I don't use it.

Gunze is hard to get (in a shop) overhere and I like to be able to buy it locally.

The Vallejo "Air" range is still incomplete and some RLM colours are wrong imho...like 74 and 75.

I think they're working on that, because they no longer list their 74 and 75 in a recently updated RLM chart.

Until they release new colours I mix my own when needed.

About the Revell 109 cockpit...it's decent as it is, but with some work it can become more complete.

This is a second attempt and I almost finished 3 and 4 with more..and more accurate details.

I'm still learning doing a "scrap heap challenge"...maybe number 6 or 7 will be really okey...or I get bored trying and get myself a Brassin pit :lol: