The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Man Cave Organized!

Iceman

Spent a few hours this weekend installing some paint storage racks in the workshop and getting my paints and finishing products organized. Now have everything so well organized and accessible, guess I need to get on with building something! 

WIN_20150802_170508_zps1uhx0xuu.jpg

• Like 5

Yeah I know way too tidy and organized, but I finally got fed up with the mess I had and got my shit together.  Discovered I have about two of every paint jar as I kept buying them as I could never find what I was looking for.  A lot cheaper this way, saves money on supplies!  The desk lamp is made by Ottlite, it utilizes daylight blub technology and I find that it is really easy on the eyes, the light is not harsh or stark.  The neck fully articulates at the lamp and the base so it can be positioned about anyway you need it, best workbench lamp I have ever owned.

• Like 1

The larger paint racks for the Tamiya paints, I made up in the garage out of some pine lumber and composite board.  The smaller ones are the rack systems from MIG's Ammo line, they are kind of rinky-dink and a pain in the ass to assemble, but with a good coat of paint they work just fine.

• Like 1