The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

WNW Albatros DV FINISHED !!!

Very good implementation of Udet's Albatros 4476/17, Darren!!

That thing looks really good! :respect: 

Servus

Bertl

Thank you so much Bertl, and for all your help also. When do we see your  magnificent Alb.?

Darren

Seeing your hand suddenly appear in a photo makes me remember just how small this finished bird is!  The photos give it the look and mass of the real thing, detail is exemplary and I do very much like the finish of the wood.

It's an inspirational build, and you are too humble in your replies as this work shows you have mastered several not so simple assembly and finishing techniques (and I say that as someone who hasn't anywhere near mastered them).

I can only wait with eager anticipation of what is to come next..

Matt

• Like 1

Darren

Seeing your hand suddenly appear in a photo makes me remember just how small this finished bird is!  The photos give it the look and mass of the real thing, detail is exemplary and I do very much like the finish of the wood.

It's an inspirational build, and you are too humble in your replies as this work shows you have mastered several not so simple assembly and finishing techniques (and I say that as someone who hasn't anywhere near mastered them).

I can only wait with eager anticipation of what is to come next..

Matt

Matt, i have just sat here read that 3 or 4  times and don't no what to say but....Thanks!