The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

WNW Albatros DV FINISHED !!!

That faded linen look from Old Propeller is an absolute revelation to me - I keep taking some out to look at it. Brillaintly applied by Darren as well of course.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Darren, that really has to be the best Albatros I've seen. Your construction, finishing techniques and use of that new loz decal. The whole package.

I hope you won't leave us with no ongoing build, and start another WNW immediately ;)

• Like 1

Darren, that Sir is a thing of great beauty.

Right click, save!

Paul

Thank you Paul i have learnt a lot in build and just reading here

OMG ! Can't get any better. Just a fantastic build, my friend !...........Harv

Harv thank you so much for all those great comments ment alot

Darren, that really has to be the best Albatros I've seen. Your construction, finishing techniques and use of that new loz decal. The whole package.

I hope you won't leave us with no ongoing build, and start another WNW immediately ;)

Well Sir your great comments too have been very encouraging, today i have been told my farther's day present is in the post WNW Albatros D.Va and i plan to start her and my Fokker (for the GB GW) as soon as it turns up!! Can't wait!!
  • Like 3

I'm getting quite emotional ! I feel like a proud father !!! :)

That is the best finished model I've EVER sold Darren ... it's absolutely gorgeous my friend and the finishing shots are definitely going on the Arrow Wolf website to join the others!!   Congratulations !

PS: Who took the pictures ?  I have so much trouble with that side of it.

• Like 2

I'm getting quite emotional ! I feel like proud father !!! :)

That is the best finished model I've EVER sold Darren ... it's absolutely gorgeous my friend and the finishing shots are definitely going on the Arrow Wolf website to join the others!!   Congratulations !

PS: Who took the pictures ?  I have so much trouble with that side of it.

Grant thanks for all your help, i took the pics tripod,timer,manual(focus),natural light,high AP setting,manual WB.

Fantastic Work Darren! Don't for get to send it into Wingnut, so it can be added to the Customer Gallery!

Thanks Dave, i sure will.
  • Like 1

Darren, what a beautiful build. That, sir, is a major accomplishment. You should be proud of that work of art you created.

Thanks Paul and for your comments, 10yrs to long

Paul

Beautiful job, Darren.

cheers,

Jamme[/quote

Thank you Jamme