The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

A-26B preorder

recon

• 3 months later...
Guest Dekenba

Just ordered mine - £105 delivered, from plastmodel.pl, who had a handful in stock.

I think they've got one left now....

I’m a little on the fence on this one, I was burned by the B-24J, lack of turrets have stalled that build. So I’m going to wait and see Ernie build one first. If he gives the stamp of approval, I’ll buy one like the p.11.

• Like 4

Guest Dekenba

From what I can tell, the overall shape looks OK & I know the engines are completely farked, but I nearly always get AM engines anyway.

£100 for a twin engined bomber in 1/32 is just too good to turn down for me, warts and all.

(For me, anyway - I appreciate those with more of a history of the A-26, or who are more emotionally attached, or who strive for accuracy above all else, may all find it unsatisfactory. )

Guest Dekenba
8 minutes ago, krow113 said:

lol

nice with the disclaimer at the end there!

I was trying to foreshadow the inevitable "but it's unbuildable, have you no standards?"posts.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Dekenba said:

I was trying to foreshadow the inevitable "but it's unbuildable, have you no standards?"posts.

Not here fortunately. I want to see that thing tackled! I won't hesitate buying one when it gets stateside.

• Like 2

Guest Dekenba

Had an email this morning from the Polish retailer - the wholesalers made a mistake, it's not available until first week of June. 

Bollocks!

I told them to send it when they get it.

Whatever will I do in the meantime......