Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Dragon/ Cyber Hobby Bf-109E-7 Trop Coming soon...

Dave J

Well it was only a matter of time! Website says June release! I wonder if they will move onto the F's next after they do an E1?

Judging by the quality of the "E" Models then I sincerely hope so.  They've certainly seem to have taken top spot in 1:32nd since releasing their E's.

I am talking with Dragon to get a review sample but progress is slow...believe me you'll hear about it if they say yes ;)

I will get one of these either way, but am still refusing to fill my cupboard with these 109s, just in case Tamiya's next release is the Emil *sigh*

I am talking with Dragon to get a review sample but progress is slow...believe me you'll hear about it if they say yes ;)

I will get one of these either way, but am still refusing to fill my cupboard with these 109s, just in case Tamiya's next release is the Emil *sigh*

I've got an empty cupboard!

• Members

OK, I'll just get it over with, "DO WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER 109?".  I can't believe I just said that! :lol:

I just wish we could transplant the rivet details on the Eduard to the Dragon kit.  Still haven't touched the Dragon E-4 I have in the stash.

• Like 1

• Members

Its good news... but I am not rushing out to replace my Eduard 109 collection!

I'm with you, Dave.  I know the Eduard 109 isn't perfect but I still like it and you can pick up some real good deals on sale sometimes.

Its good news... but I am not rushing out to replace my Eduard 109 collection!

I think that's a fair comment - I was perhaps extreme in ditching all of mine once I had wrestled with two Eduard kits (they just were not fun for me)

Whilst i do think that the DML kit is superior in almost every respect (save rivets? i ended up adding them / re-doing them on one of my builds) I am not sure the difference is worthy of a dump and repurchase etc

On the other hand, cheap or not, I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone starting from scratch to opt for the Eduard kit

PS Mike, did you get my email re the spare parts btw?.

• Members

"My chick"?!

I'd get skinned for saying that!

Then again, I do refer to her as "the mrs" - so maybe that's the same thing?!

Anyway, cheers, much appreciated

Nick

Asian women vs. Western women....through with the latter! ;)