The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ARROW WOLF MESSERSCHMITT GROUP BUILD

Hi 

I'm delighted to see the GB thread building up again and want to thank you all for coming back ! I just want to assure you that the prizes for the top three entries as judged by me (Mwahahaha) are still safe and sound and waiting to go to a new home. The rules remain the same and just in case you've forgotten:-

1st Prize: Eduard Royal Class Bf109E

148RoyalClassBf109EBox-500x331_zpsfa0dc4

2nd Prize: Trumpeter Me262 A1e Heavy Armament

1_32_ME262_A1e_Box2_zps643a858b.jpg

3rd Prize: One each of Eduard's 1/4 Scale Instrument Panels - Bf109E and Bf110

bf_109_box_zpsa0860dec.jpg

bf110_panel_box_zps9c41da75.jpg

Good Luck Everyone !!  (And once again, thanks for coming back, I'm both relieved and very grateful!)

Grant

grant@arrow-wolf.com

• Like 1

Brilliant Mikey - Problem is, it never gets through the screen; I keep watching it but it never changes :)

I saw this last night and was going to comment but ..........

Hi Mikey

The staff have agreed that it's only fair that the current 1/48th scale entries within the Arrow Wolf Sponsored Messerschmitt Group Build should remain until the GB concludes as per the rules of the GB.

No new 1/48th scale builds, however, should be started or accepted from here on in.

So.... GOOD NEWS !!!!       You get to finish your build(s) here AND take home a prize too (potentially)

• Like 1

Hi Clash, it runs until the end of June so, plenty of time to get something finished! Join in if you feel like it, we be delighted to see you there.

Grant 

• 2 weeks later...

OK ! with an extension to the Group Build period there's still time to build something else .... there's loads of Bf109's already (naturally) and a smattering of Me262's  but only one building a Bf110???  

They're sadly lacking in the Group Build and are, after all a terrific aircraft and much feared in their day.  So, if someone feels like standing out from the crowd then let have another Bf110 or two !!

dragon_bf110_1_zps847f37e2.jpg

• Like 1

Hadn't seen one before: a Dackelbauch nightfighter ! This proves they did exist. This one's from 'Fliegerhorst' Venlo (airfield), in the south east of the Netherlands.

Oo! That's nice! Great photo!!

• 1 month later...

Hi! I wondered if it possible to join to this GB at this time. And if I could participate with an started model. It's an old Hasegawa BF109E, with some acessories. I'm only assembled the motor and glued the wings. The rest is untouched. If it possible I will restart imediately to be able to finish at time. The end time is July,31, right?

I have pictures of the whole process to post.

• Like 1

Hi! I wondered if it possible to join to this GB at this time. And if I could participate with an started model. It's an old Hasegawa BF109E, with some acessories. I'm only assembled the motor and glued the wings. The rest is untouched. If it possible I will restart imediately to be able to finish at time. The end time is July,31, right?

I have pictures of the whole process to post.

Hi tchwrma - provided that's as far as you've got, and don't mind posting the pictures you've already got then I have absolutely no objection to you joining in and, yes, the GB finishes on 31.7.2013

"The more, the merrier" as they say.  I hope you enjoy it and .... Good Luck.

Hi tchwrma - provided that's as far as you've got, and don't mind posting the pictures you've already got then I have absolutely no objection to you joining in and, yes, the GB finishes on 31.7.2013

"The more, the merrier" as they say.  I hope you enjoy it and .... Good Luck.

Cant wait to see this Emil!

Thanks! I will be posting the actual state and starting the job right now!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok everyone .... a week to go and we're across the finish line!   Don't forget ... your builds need to be in the Completed Thread so that the final Judgement can be made by ....... THE JUDGE !!!   :respect: