Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Ju88 A17 from KG26 (Norway)

AlanG

I found a Wellenmuster paint scheme from Airdoc that is said to be a Ju88 A17 from 1./KG26 based in Norway. For the life of me i cannot find any photographic evidence that supports this scheme.

I don't suppose anyone here knows of pictures/evidence of said Ju88s in Norway with these Wellenmuster patterns. I'd really like to have a crack at one of them but i'm not willing to try without some sort of picture reference.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AlanG said:

I found a Wellenmuster paint scheme from Airdoc that is said to be a Ju88 A17 from 1./KG26 based in Norway. For the life of me i cannot find any photographic evidence that supports this scheme.

I don't suppose anyone here knows of pictures/evidence of said Ju88s in Norway with these Wellenmuster patterns. I'd really like to have a crack at one of them but i'm not willing to try without some sort of picture reference.

I found this if it’s any help…….you have probably seen this…..

https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Ju-88/KG26.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

y4mvYFq4QPboEDQDSDRKxEz5vORjgucss5YCo_cQrxSjafuxRyXczSkiH5H8_P9TPZEiJJrhxahzw-qRdnIP9tGStNtjgbMDRGlKl2Ha-xOouXyHEMZKLV7Dj_lJOMwM5TQWIL_vIWr8D3qBZ8wiv74pWTR-CEIzHnyoCW3itc642cqT88mQwQ1Mo_I2Gk6vpyKtITN-Zl9hBnZiZaiDNxBakV61laqxBih342MWwT8wN8?encodeFailures=1&width=1366&height=442

This is the one i saw. Obviously a large wellenmuster pattern would be easier to do. I really want to do an A17 with the FuG 200 radar array

• Like 1

This is why i love this forum. You guys always seem to know where the information required is to be found and provide it.

Thanks again guys. I'm planning this build for after my Me262 build

• Like 1