The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

My little cosy workshop.

Guest DannyVM

Guest DannyVM

Hi guy's,

after a more or less time out regarding model fun, it's time to start again on some project's that are screaming to be finnished.

First project that is finnished (finnaly) today is my workbench. I needed a good place to store my paint and therefore i made one today and oh boy, finnaly i have some sight on my paint bottles, and they are easy to acces.

First pic, my workbench and at the right my recently aquired paint boot.

DSC_0110_zpsc1385707.jpg

Next pic, my research corner, very close to my workbench.

DSC_0113_zps2e252a40.jpg

I couldn't get a photo of my stash, because it is stored in boxes, and a part of it is for sale because of the sparse space i have at the moment.

I hope you guy's like my cosy little factory :D

Greetz

Danny

Hi Danny,

Great to see your modelling room and, wow, so organised!

I can't wait to see what you do with your Roland model but somehow, judging by what I can see here, I reckon it's going to be superb.    

I sincerely hope that you enjoy LSM, it looks like your right at home already!

Cheers!

Guest DannyVM

Great to see your modelling room and, wow, so organised!

I can't wait to see what you do with your Roland model but somehow, judging by what I can see here, I reckon it's going to be superb.    

I sincerely hope that you enjoy LSM, it looks like your right at home already!

Thank's Grant, it's not yet like i want it, but it's a begin, and i'm quit happy with the result i achieved. In my previous house, i had a dream of a work space, almost as clean as an chirugical room, but after a Divorce, this came to an end, with my ex wife destroying my workspace. She gave it back to me in pieces.

Nieuwewerkbank002_zps91f7d842.jpg

Nieuwewerkbank003_zpsdaee4b30.jpg

Danny, that's far too clean for a modeller. It's unhealthy  ;)

NOW...go dirty it up a little

Yes i know James, but once i start back on my builds, disaster will be viewed on my workbench, that's for sure  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Greetz

Danny

Guest DannyVM

But I argee with Jim! You need to dirty it up and build something! Got anything on the go at the moment?

Hi Dave,

thank's for you're reply mate.

yes i have : at the moment i have a couple of build's that need to be finnisched.

Soon, i will start my WNW Roland D.VIa. I think this is the time to start a WW 1 build regarding the 100 th birthday of the start of WW 1. And i had always a weak spot for WW1 planes, so, i tought it was about time to tackle one.

At the moment on my workbench, is the Tamiya P-51D Mustang. Cockpit need some paint so this week i will start to do so.

I think, that will make thing's very dirty on my workbench, just like you guy's requested it :popo:  :D  :D  :D .....oh boy, my wife will be happy to spank me again :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Greetz

Danny

Ey Danny,

Good you could set up a workshop again! Always sad when an echtscheiding becomes a vechtscheiding....

Aren't you Belgian? Or havi I finally lost it completely?... If so, are you going to the Modelling Happening of MCW Willebroek?

Cheers,

Erik.

Guest DannyVM

Those spaces look great!  Yall couldnt have posted at a better time.  I just ordered a table yesterday.  Right now I'm spread out over a half of a room in boxes and my dining room table.  Looks great...AWESOME ideas!

Thank's Jonathan, i'm glad my workspace can give you idea's regarding the build of you'rs.

Ed and Rick, thank's guy's for the nice comment's.

Good you could set up a workshop again! Always sad when an echtscheiding becomes a vechtscheiding....

Aren't you Belgian? Or havi I finally lost it completely?... If so, are you going to the Modelling Happening of MCW Willebroek?

Yes i am Erik, and yes i'm going to the MCW Willebroek convention.

I can not called it an vechtscheiding, but rather a difficult echtscheiding. But that's behind me, and the future is all that count's.

Greetz

Danny