The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Secret new item to be revealed at Scale Models Expo in Wellington

rhwinter

A C.II and a C.IIa, does anyone else hear Jingle Bells?  This is truly outstanding news.  Even better, from the artwork it looks like MvR's is an option on the C.II.  Giant happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

We are a funny lot! When I found out that there was going to be a new kit, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve. Remember that feeling of breathless anticipation?

Now, all I have to do is plunk down the cash to get these beasties. And,of course, the various details to go with. Grant, you need to start in on ReXx for exhausts!

The early version looks great, I have been waiting a long time for this, order will go in today, but I wonder how long it will be before there are some other decals available...

Mine is now on its way, order placed today, by my lovely wife, for my birthday, yay

Dave

We are a funny lot! When I found out that there was going to be a new kit, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve. Remember that feeling of breathless anticipation?

I just orderd a C.II and a C.IIa and I still feel that way.  We are a funny lot, maybe in part that is what helps make this such a great hobby, the fact that it helps us stay in touch with that little kid in us.

A C.II and a C.IIa, does anyone else hear Jingle Bells?  This is truly outstanding news.  Even better, from the artwork it looks like MvR's is an option on the C.II.  Giant happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Unfortunately this isn't the mount of Manfred... It has been previously been identified as that.. But when he was an observer with Kagohl II, he would of been called on to any of the crew of any of the unit machines... So it is possible that he did crew on Spots...

• 3 weeks later...