Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Fly 1:32 Hurricane

Fran

• Administrators

Wessex HC.2!!!!! kwijl.gif

pfffff. ;)

I thought our esteemed big boss mentioned that it was scheduled for october? These dates

keep slipping by nature.

Was tempted to buy the PCM Hurricane yesterday but will wait for the FLY kit.

Cees

Cees, maybe its will appear in Telford.... But the Trop version is also schedule?

Wessex HC.2!!!!! kwijl.gif

Go awaaaayyy :angry:

Saw some tropical Hurricane boxart on the www recently, but tropical versions do not rock my bootje.

Cees

Heck, a chin scoop from an old Revell kit should work :rolleyes:

Thanks Cees, tell them they'll make more money with a Hurricane than a hellycopter ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I saw the wing sprues at Telford, looked nice, bit like the Revell kit but hey the Hurricane had mushroom rivets all over the place on the wings.

Very interested in the fuselage sprues, how would they have rendered the fabric skinning. The starved cow way or the subtle way.

Very much hoping for the latter.

Cees

• Like 1

I like the combination of the recessed/raised rivets. While everyone is clamoring for a new BoB era Hurricane, I'm going to be the oddball by saying that I would rather do a IIC (but don't really want the Trop) for my collection. Already have a BoB Revell build on the shelf.  :o  So, how do you Brits say,....."I'll get my coat"??? :lol:

In any case, it's good to see Fly knocking out subjects that people want and apparently doing a pretty good job at it.

John