Jump to content

MicroMark Vac U Form


Recommended Posts

I read somewhere that it is a very useful tool. I have been looking for one of these or a Vac-U-Form to do canopies, but haven't gone any further than looking.

What kind of plug does it have?

US Plug unless there is an EU vendor for this Vac.  Have only seen this in Micro-Mark website/catalog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...