The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

IPMS Milton Keynes - ModelKraft 2013

alpinestar

Hey Guys,

It was ModelKraft 2013 today, the annual show hosted by IPMS Milton Keynes. I attended with my club, IPMS Swindon, and this is always a superb show and one of the highlights of the year. I decided to enter my Russian Spitfire in the competition and it did quite well! It took gold in 'Best In Class' and overall Best In Show!

I also got presented with a special award from the visiting IPMS Brno, Czech Republic. They decided my Spitfire was 'Coolest Model In Show'! The prize was the new Eduard Spitfire Mk.IXc, personally signed by 'Mr Eduard', Vladimir Sulc.

I rarely enter competitions, as I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I was quite pleased with today  :)

SAM_0268_zpscb9f740c.jpg

SAM_0269_zps39729134.jpg

Chris.

• Like 1

Thanks for the cool comments Guys.

Grant, I did do a WIP, over on LSP. It's been a while though and I have since moved the photos around on Photobucket so I think the links are all messed up. I should sort it out really. If anyone's interested, below is the link to my Photobucket album with all of the build pics:

http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/alpine00/library/Spitfire%20Model%20Pics?sort=3&page=1

Thanks again!

Chris.