The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Ok, my 2016 output is truly pathetic.  Life clearly got in the way in a most positive manner.  All good with exception of my right knee calling it quits and yielding limited ability to stand at bench for any length of time.  All resulting with an end of year knee upgrade.

I have over 6 builds well along.  Once I get refocused on toy airplanes a rapid output is projected and will seem like I'm this building machine.

Recovery from knee surgery is making strides and I hope to be back on the bench in a few weeks.  Right now I can stand for only a few minutes.  Must keep leg elevated and iced most of day with 10 minute walk around the room every hour with xrsizes x2 a day.

These Eduard 1/144 Spitfires were a joy to build.  A great release from dealing with several resin projects which were killing my mojo.

Spits_Mk.IXe.01.jpg

Stay tuned for future updates and output.  Take a look at my signature and you get an idea what's to come.

Happy New Year and best to everyone for a super 2017.

Cheers - Rick

• Like 3

Happy new year to you too.

I hope you have a good recovery and that it will be a productive 2017.

I had a productive 2016 with 15 builds under my belt including two 1/35 tanks and two 1/32 aircraft. The rest was smaller scale and mainly 1/48 aircraft.

I hope to 15 builds this year as well.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Happy new year to you too.

I hope you have a good recovery and that it will be a productive 2017.

I had a productive 2016 with 15 builds under my belt including two 1/35 tanks and two 1/32 aircraft. The rest was smaller scale and mainly 1/48 aircraft.

I hope to 15 builds this year as well.

Cheers,

thanks Arnie.

you are a building machine.  very nice output for '16.

I can't believe they recovered these from your knee.... amazing..

Jeroen:

Make_Me_Laugh_Funny_Man.jpg

Those are some beautiful Spitfires! Without the dime for scale, I'd not have believed it

thanks, truly one of the most relaxing builds I have ever done.  kit quality is exemplary.

Nice work, Rick!  Been tempted to dabble in 1/72 again but that 144th stuff is just crazy!

hey Mike, it was a fun ride.  I was surprised how nice these went together.