Jump to content

Gaming Dragon32

Members
  • Posts

    144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gaming Dragon32

  1. Actually. It is a panzer. Panzer is German for tank. Intresting video tho.
  2. Little update on the tracks. There taking a little work to get nicely covered especially with all the small holes and details
  3. Well it's been a fair while. But here's a little progress for you lot. These were a little hard to get together they were quite the tight fit. The rest of my time I spent cleaning these and putting them into the wheels.And all done.
  4. Did Little work on the wheels and also assembled the correct sprocket wheels as i made the wrong ones by accident. And these too all nice and clean.
  5. No pictures yet. And also very little progress. Was a busy weekend. And I had to replace the USB plug on my work light. But that's fixed now and I tested it by painting all thoes wheels nice. Well the black parts anyway.
  6. I do have an air brush yes but it's not the best and I don't have plans to buy another one soon. Untill I have had time to have a good look and see what the best I can get for my money is.
  7. Road Wheels Everyone love doing them right. Trying to paint them perfectly and no go out of the lines. Anyway yeah don't most of that now. They need touching up and a couple parts I have missed painting so will do that too but there together now. sights to fill nightmares that is there. and the idler wheels tooA touch of magic (and glue) And you get this.not too bad still some bits that need attention but they arnt bad at all. they fit in place very nicely aswell. I was worried about them not lining up properly as there was no guide or anything for the susp arms like there was with the American T-34 model I did previous.
  8. Yeah thanks. Was a nice holiday although the weather did get abit crap middle of the week
  9. As you request. I have painted the black onto the road and idler wheels also glued the drive/sprocket wheels. And fixed the suspension arms to the hull. First up sprocket wheels then we got the suspension arms. And here's all 48 idler and road wheels. A little messy now but they will look better when I clean em up and paint the center's
  10. Yeah it looks really good. Iv been looking at there models and they do a nice Sherman. I haven't done one of those yet
  11. Well it's been a week. Had a nice holiday down at Torquay. Now to get back to the war effort.
  12. Looks good. Also looks bigger than my Panzer IV even though there the same scale. Looks like some nice detailing on the engine too. Can't wait to see more.
  13. Added the suspension arms buffers. Looking like some actual progress now And the left side too.
  14. Now I just glued the traffic cones to the sides. They fit quite well. And there was a pair of small hatches that I also glued on and the other side.
  15. Looks like a nice kit. May have to go look them up after I'm done with my Panzer IV and KV-1. Will keep track of your progress when I update mine.
  16. got these little parts painted up nicely. Now to add a little black to them and stick em on.
  17. Looks interesting. I see a full engine and looks like the tracks and suspension can move on that one were as this one has no engine and tracks are all solid. Turrets both have interior tho. So yeah be interesting to compare. Feel free to drop a link to your build when you do it in response to your message if you like.
  18. Put these little buggers together.
  19. Put the handles on the towing hooks. And mounted the upper front plate.
  20. Well it's been a while but I'm back at it. First off I cut some of the frame away to paint these little parts easier I painted the rest of the suspension arms and they came out quite nicely if I do say so myself. Also painted these small handles that go on the towing hooks on the front. Applied a 2nd coat of paint to the covers for the transmission and a 1st coat to the upper front plate as well as test fitting that pice.
  21. Well i have started on the suspension now. Alot of little parts with this. And the detail on the leaf springs is great. Did have to cut the frames off to paint them better. so also hade to lable them as well.
  22. Oh almost forgot. I put the back on aswell. Fits perfectlyAlso a couple of side views
  23. Bit more of an update. I did forget to take some photos of painting some parts but I got some of it. So far iv painted the exhaust box with a mix of Rust and german gray.That gave it a good look glued the parts together then touched it up with rust. and glued it into place.Also glued these little covers in place. then i put these parts on. and gave them a touch of paint.
  24. So a little late as I thought I had posted about this already. But did some more on the first steps. Including cutting part of the casting out of the hull and then cleaning the sides of the plate that goes in the hole. Looks quite neat and not very noticeable that it was a separate part. I have noticed with this model that the parts seam very well made so fit very well. Also put the track tensioners on the back with the rest. I did find I had to clean the paint off some parts as they fitted so tightly it was causing issues. And lastly I just test fitted the back plate to the hull. Again it fits perfectly into place.
  25. Some more details on the back also mixed a paint for the exhaust and little thing on the back. Mixed a water based rust and oil based black. Didn't think they would mix but I managed to get them to mix and it looks great. The back. the front. figured out that they are sloping toward eachother slightly. Almost didn't see it but I had seen on the tank in WarThunder. So was actually looking to see if it was sloped on the model. and last but not least the exhaust box. Before. A mix of Rust and Gunmetal.looked a bit too shiny for my liking After. Also tryed to keep the mounting bands clean of this rusty looking color.
×
×
  • Create New...