Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

My work space and some stash

ArnieC

Here are a few pictures of my model room and a cupboard with my stash.

My model room.

image_zps6f0305d1.jpg

image_zps7f25b5e9.jpg

Some stash in my model room.

image_zps314f50c1.jpg

Here is my stash

image_zps91e7110e.jpg

Cheers,

Arnold

• Like 1

Arnold,

What type of light is that?

Rocky

Hi Rocky,

I found this type of lamp on a model show. I don't know from witch company. I bought it in Belgium. It hase got two daylight lamps and a magnifyer in the middle.

Cheers,

Arnold

OK, so what I need now is

1) Your full address

2) crowbar

or

3) a large cheque book !

Ehhhmmmm,

To be ohnest that is just the front of the cupboard. If you take away the front layer there is another stash behind that with more goodies.

There are about 250 models in that closet.

Cheers,

Arnold

• Like 1

Good grief Arnie, you got more models than me and I'm a retailer !!  :D  :D  :D I like the glass fronted cabinets .. Ikea?

It's a super room you've got there Arnie and nice and light too - so many hobby rooms are tucked away in the dark recesses of the house in the only area that SWMBO will allow :)

• Like 1

Good grief Arnie, you got more models than me and I'm a retailer !!  :D  :D  :D I like the glass fronted cabinets .. Ikea?

It's a super room you've got there Arnie and nice and light too - so many hobby rooms are tucked away in the dark recesses of the house in the only area that SWMBO will allow :)

Thank you. My model room is on the second floor. The Largest Glass cabinet is a IKEA one. It's a standard Billy cabinet with the Glass doors seperate.

Because of all the stash in front of it you don't see to much of it. But that is the problem, I see to many bargains.

I have indeed 2 cats, but they don't come to often in my modelroom and if you clean it regulary it stays clean.

Cheers,

Arnold

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi guys I have moved house at the beginning of this year. Here are a few pictures of my new Mancave that is now at the end of the garden.

image.jpg3_zpsj13a45jt.jpg

image.jpg4_zpslp4qgqs6.jpg

image.jpg6_zpslhuwcnby.jpg

image.jpg5_zpszfvsrnkm.jpg

It was a old atelier from a artist and before that a dental room. It has a toilet, small kitchen and it's own central heating.

O, the two clossets are where my stash is hidden. The totally white one has all the 1/48 scale kits and the other all the other scales including lots of 1/24 and 1/32 scale kits.

Cheers,

Arnold

• Like 1

Blimey Arnie,

I have moved house a few days ago and my livingroom is the size of your modelling area.

Looks good, but who will do the cleaning?

Cees

Hehehe, thanks Kees. I will have to do the cleaning myself, but that is no problem. Luckely the cats can't go there so everything stays cleaner from the start.

Cheers,

Well, I'm envious...and for too many reasons to list. But do allow me one screaming/gushing fanboy moment...YOU HAVE A MARKUS CHAIR!! :wub:  How do you like it? I've been thinking about driving up to St. Louis to the Ikea store and giving it a "test sit" but would love to hear your thoughts on it. Dimensionally, I think it would be a perfect fit in

my 44" wide workshop.

Regards,

Ed

• Like 1

• 2 months later...