Coming soon!!!

daz greenwood

Right so I've been saving and bought these recently.

DSC_7217_zpsb5ae7737.jpg

And I'll be adding some tank riders to the rear of the beast too and some Royal Engineers! As it will be set in the Late Summer/early Autumn of 1945. Yes I know realms of fantasy, but it's going to be fun. I now have to research which unit would have used the Tortoise.

• Like 1

Right so I've been saving and bought these recently.

DSC_7217_zpsb5ae7737.jpg

And I'll be adding some tank riders to the rear of the beast too and some Royal Engineers! As it will be set in the Late Summer/early Autumn of 1945. Yes I know realms of fantasy, but it's going to be fun. I now have to research which unit would have used the Tortoise.

You can also chuck 95% of tha parts away and build a historical Tortoise as David Parker did! :lol:

null_zps9225a825.jpg

Just kidding of course! I hope you'll keep us updated on the progress!

Cheers,

erik.

• 3 weeks later...

I know there won't be much interest here, but " I'd " LOVE to see an accurate, quality 1/25 scale "Sherman", ( most common WWII version ), not R/C but static only.

Seems that 1/25 is kind of the "red headed stepchild" of armor, as the 1/35 is hugely more popular, but I like what I like (lol)

Jim J. -- "olfogey"

As I have to save money for Christmas, Mum doesn't want me buying anything modelling related. So with that in mind I went thru my decal bank to see if I had any suitable decals for the Tortoise. And decided on a Polish operated vehicle if it had gone into service.

Well here is the fruit of that.

DSC_7298_zps71a8e5c1.jpg

DSC_7299_zps33c61bd7.jpg

DSC_7300_zpsa877d5af.jpg

Probably not to everyone's taste. But I'm having fun, which is what the hobby is all about eh?

• Like 1