The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Heritagecon is back!

BlrwestSiR

20 hours ago, RZP303 said:

And finally my own entry, didn't win anything but it was fun to enter something and it made me finish it after five years!

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1045_2.JPG

Holy smokes, that's tons of work, Hard to believe it's Airfix. Thank You for sharing Richard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

It's too bad we missed each other Richard. Nicely done Mustang. 

Carl

Thanks Carl, would have been nice to meet up but sounds like you had your hands full. Like I said, it was great to see fathers with their kids, and whole families there. We have to get the young involved, someone has to buy all our stashes when we get old. ☺️

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Holy smokes, that's tons of work, Hard to believe it's Airfix. Thank You for sharing Richard.

Thank you very much Martin! The Airfix kit is still a much better and more accurate start in 1/24 than the Trumpeter, but holy, you're right, it does need a lot of work. ModelMonkey has since released some amazing resin upgrade parts...but too late for me. ☺️ 

The show was great, and always fascinates me to see the talent out there. Lots of, "How did they do that?" moments. Hopefully there will now be more shows ahead for everyone.

Richard

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1