The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Jetmads J-35 Draken reservations are open

BlrwestSiR

For those that are interested, Jetmads has announced that reservations for the J-35 Draken are now open. 

To join the list, send them an email indicating that you wish to be added to the reservation list and indicate how many copies you wish to get. 

The email is

contact@jetmadsDOTcom 

Just change the DOT to a period. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Carl

I know the feeling so well. In June I started a Tamiya P-51D (Early) build thread and with the medical issues my wife and I are going through and some home issues, I set the Mustang on the stash shelf to be safe and secure and completely forgot about it, moving onto other builds that have been started and finished.  She is back on the bench and underway again with the Kotare Spitfire. 

I'm holding out and waiting for the Mystere. Maybe not too many years down the road we'll have the Neptune and the B-47 which would be a dream come true. :popcorn:

• Like 2

• Administrators

I just got their X-3... and already took pictures for future review...

The quality of the product and the price asked, it`s the first and the last  model kit I bought from JetMads... :(  And I was eager to get my hands of the Drakken.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fran said:

I just got their X-3... and already took pictures for future review...

The quality of the product and the price asked, it`s the first and the last  model kit I bought from JetMads... :(  And I was eager to get my hands of the Drakken.

It seems that the X-3 kit has come in for a fair bit of criticism with regards to the quality of the 3D printed parts. I don't have the X-3 myself but do have a Viggen from the first run. That's not perfect either but it seems that it may be better than the X-3.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...