Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Phantom Phans…..anyone see this? WANND Studios KAI conversion.

Book of faces link

could not find how to order, who carries their products or a price.  But it’s looking like the externals that came with the hard to find Wolfpack conversion. 
If anyone is in the know, let us know where to order.  I don’t have a Facebook account to reach out to them.  

• Like 2

I think the old Wolfpack set was for the Tamiya kit. Definitely wasn't 3D printed. 

I checked around and can't find anything except for the Facepalm listing. Maybe once it shows up, there will be other options for purchase. 

• Like 1

True, forgot it was for Tamiya.   I have it and the EJ kit along with the Panther Squadron decals.  One day…..

But with my recent wild ass idea and decals from Sprue on order, resin from Tim on order and kits in the stash, I realize  I need these too. 

Strange thing is I didn’t see how to order any of their products. 
Okay, I clicked on “more” and there is a gmail address posted.  I sent a message. Let’s see where this goes! 

• Like 3

Just an update.  I reached out via email and they got back with me.  Hopefully due out at the end of the month and putting aside two sets for me.  No idea on pricing yet. 

• Like 5

Y’all think I’m already nuts, wait until all of my latest aftermarket hunt pans out.  Correct non-slatted wing tips from Tim, KAI conversions from Japan, Phantom Phreaks Last Samurai decals for white and black phantoms all equals two Revell kits on the bench at the same time.  🤪

• Like 1

An assembly line process could work, especially if there's a lot of repetition in the paint and assembly steps. I've done it before when I did 4 Spitfires at the same time. 

IMG_20170221_004542-L.jpg

The Revell F-4 kits are straightforward enough too. No engines to deal with and the fit is generally decent. 

The question becomes do you have enough bench space?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

An assembly line process could work, especially if there's a lot of repetition in the paint and assembly steps. I've done it before when I did 4 Spitfires at the same time. 

IMG_20170221_004542-L.jpg

The Revell F-4 kits are straightforward enough too. No engines to deal with and the fit is generally decent. 

The question becomes do you have enough bench space?

If all else fails, I have my old cafeteria table/bench I could set up.  😁

I also have AM resin intakes in the stash to add to the build.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Ok, I sent another email and after a few days they responded and sent me a PayPal invoice. I have two sets on order.  FWIW, they offer an early and late KAI conversion.  Could not make out any differences but went with late since these are for the last Phantoms schemes.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So Hobby Easy carries their products and have the EJ Kai conversions up for pre-order. 

Also, it turns out the company name is W & D but seems to get spelled out as WandD sometimes. 

Bestest English! 

• Haha 1