The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Looks like I'll be leaving Japan next year....

Mikester

• Members

The leadership at the Pentagon have decided that five years overseas is enough for it's civil servants.  Probably going to have some adverse effects on the quality of the work force overseas but no one ever accused the people in the beltway of being overly sharp.

Anyway, I've got mixed feeling on this.  I make better money over here, the hobby shops are fantastic and the travel opportunities are great, lots to do and see.  Of course San Diego is nice too.  My son's there, I'll be able to get back into a Mustang and life is much more convenient there. 

I will have to stash as much Mr. Color paint in my household goods shipment as I possibly can!

• Like 2

I've been to San Diego several times for work and have really enjoyed the area and you can't fault their weather! Love the Von's Grocery stores with their best chicken salad sandwiches ever, lol! Good luck on your move.

Ralph.

• Like 1

The leadership at the Pentagon have decided that five years overseas is enough for it's civil servants.  Probably going to have some adverse effects on the quality of the work force overseas but no one ever accused the people in the beltway of being overly sharp.

Anyway, I've got mixed feeling on this.  I make better money over here, the hobby shops are fantastic and the travel opportunities are great, lots to do and see.  Of course San Diego is nice too.  My son's there, I'll be able to get back into a Mustang and life is much more convenient there. 

I will have to stash as much Mr. Color paint in my household goods shipment as I possibly can!

Don't forget that a friend of yours is kit-sitting 1 or 2 kits for you at home... Show that pic again, Paulster? ;)

• Like 1

Mike.. I know the feeling..   my time in Hong Kong will finish at end of the year..  then.. back to Australia.  (Melbourne)

I'll try to squeeze in more travel this year.. hopefully another Japan trip.  

Yes.. stock up on Mr. Color!   Mr. Color thinner.. that's what I'll stock up :) 

• Like 1