The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Terry Dean Nose Weights

stehlingsg

A warning to all about Terry Dean Nose Weights. I ordered two 1/32 scale F-86F nose weights from Terry Dean. He quoted them to me and stated that he did not accept PayPal. I sent him a check for the quoted amount and he acknowledged receiving it. He said he would get them into the mail, then he dropped off the face of the earth. Repeated attempts to contact him went unanswered. I even enlisted help from other members of this forum. All to no avail. This isn't about the amount of money involved. This is about violating the buyers trust of a vendor that was recommended by this forum. BUYER BEWARE! I will have no further dealings with this individual!

Gonzo 

Gonzo - when did you execute transaction?  I saw a comment from LSP asking is Terry ok?  Check was sent in May, not cashed no response.  Something may have happened.

Matt - agree, my online rule:  no AMX, no PayPal no business.

As Gomer Pyle was wont to say, "Surprise, Surprise!" The nose weights arrived in today's mail. Not surprising was that there was postage due on the package. Oh well, live and learn. Amen to the no PayPal - no order philosophy. BTW, they are not that impressive, just triangular chunks of lead. I think I will stick with split shot sinkers!

Gonzo

• 2 weeks later...