The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

• Administrators

Great stuff Jereon,

Many details and lessons gained for those of us with plans to do this. One question: where do the ends of the yellow wiring looms go? I cant quite make it out from the pictures.

Regards,

Kent

Hi kent,

Most of the wires go in to the front of the consoles. Some go into the top. According to aerodetail :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi.. Just thought I would cut in  I have been building 1/8 scale for some time now and I am now working on a Sopwith Camel that should be finished by next summer.  It usually takes a year for each model (on average) to be built but I think 1/8 has run its course for me.  On the shelf, waiting, is a Ho229 in 1/32 scale, along with its AM photoetch parts.  Actually in all my years of modeling I have never used a photoetch part or built such small model.  The point of all this is that I am following your posts with great interest and the expectation of learning a great deal from your modeling.  Thanks.

TOMc  

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi.. Just thought I would cut in  I have been building 1/8 scale for some time now and I am now working on a Sopwith Camel that should be finished by next summer.  It usually takes a year for each model (on average) to be built but I think 1/8 has run its course for me.  On the shelf, waiting, is a Ho229 in 1/32 scale, along with its AM photoetch parts.  Actually in all my years of modeling I have never used a photoetch part or built such small model.  The point of all this is that I am following your posts with great interest and the expectation of learning a great deal from your modeling.  Thanks.

TOMc  

You are more than welcome! My pleasure sir!

Cheers,

Jeroen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not sure how I missed this one. I think I need to spend more time here!

FANTASTIC BUILD, JEROEN!

John

I spend all my time here and still missed it, doh!  Jeroen is my favorite modeller with a full head of hair!

• Like 1