The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

When you finally get back to the bench....

Mikester

Guest DannyVM

A few weeks ago i broke down with my old trusty compressor so i needed a new one.

I knew, that the Revell Master Class compressor a wanna have was, so i bought one. I tested this a few years ago, so now, it is mine hihihi.

DvO6CPs.jpg

y7tpZJC.jpg

qTfFU4A.jpg

Greetz

Danny

Howdy Mikey,

Happy Holidays.

Regarding air compressors........

I have gone from a large industrial compressor in my garage, with a 50 foot airline to my man cave. Mice ate the rubber airline. I used a Grex compressor (very nice) for about 2 years. But I took some advice from my squiddly TVMC co-founder (Pauli) and am now using a compressed air tank. This is the best. No noise, no moisture and the cost for entire set up was about $100.

I have the HK B-17G on the bench now. Doing a Frankenstein using the starboard fuselage of the E/F kit and the tail gun. I will have an early G with un-staggard waist guns and the earlier tail gun. The plan is to sell parts off the new kit to offset the price.

Happy New Year- we miss ya. 

• Like 1

• Members

Howdy Mikey,

Happy Holidays.

Regarding air compressors........

I have gone from a large industrial compressor in my garage, with a 50 foot airline to my man cave. Mice ate the rubber airline. I used a Grex compressor (very nice) for about 2 years. But I took some advice from my squiddly TVMC co-founder (Pauli) and am now using a compressed air tank. This is the best. No noise, no moisture and the cost for entire set up was about $100.

I have the HK B-17G on the bench now. Doing a Frankenstein using the starboard fuselage of the E/F kit and the tail gun. I will have an early G with un-staggard waist guns and the earlier tail gun. The plan is to sell parts off the new kit to offset the price.

Happy New Year- we miss ya. 

Hey Mike!

I don't have much room in the man cave so I went with a Wave compressor, looks very similar to my Grex compressor, I suspect that they're basically the same unit with just the add-ons being different.  Only about $115 with the current exchange rate, so not a bad deal.  

https://hlj.com/product/WAVLT-21

HK B-17 sounds cool, still need to add one to my stash!