Floyd Werner releasing 10 Red V-14 racer kits

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Guys, Floyd’s releasing 10 of these long, long, LONG sold out V-14 conversion kits.  A few of you asked me about mine, and Floyd is selling 10 on eBay for $50.00 each. Three including mine are sold as of right now.

If you want the red V-14 racer conversion, this might be your last chance.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Werners-Wings-Resin-1-32nd-scale-Bf-109V-13-14-Conversion/263919869558?hash=item3d72d99e76:g:lJwAAOSwJFhbkGjK

• Like 2

• Administrators

hank you for the heads up Ernie. I would love to see Floyd producing 209 V1. That would be nice. Regarding swastika, I believe the historical value is tremendous , especially on a "civilian" aeroplane. Propaganda is powerful weapon as we tend to forget easily .

30773277117_560811fd61.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, TJTX said:

Just ordered mine.  Been looking for a civilian build!

Yep. I built one about 7 years ago as one of my first builds and my very first conversion kit. 

Let’s just say I keep it as example of how far I’ve come since then....

• Like 4

• Administrators

Yep, I received mine as well. Tony, with your attention to detail, you'll clobber this kit. 

Because you need to remove all guns and military equipment, the E-3 is a bit more work to backdate, but should work well. :)

I need to grab a couple more as well. I have an E-1, but it's earmarked for an early Jumo powered, two bladed prop conversion.

• Like 3