The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Sierra Hotel Models

k5ikl

My understanding is that about the only way to get their products is to catch them at the Nats when they bring stock.  I have some of their products, but it came from the person doing the masters and casting for them.  And this was years ago I got them.  I tried as you have been with no luck.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

My understanding is that about the only way to get their products is to catch them at the Nats when they bring stock.  I have some of their products, but it came from the person doing the masters and casting for them.  And this was years ago I got them.  I tried as you have been with no luck.

Thanks Scott.  Going to the Nats won't be happening so guess I'll forget what I was looking for.  Wanted to
get a couple of sets of their 1/32 F-4G Conversions for the Revell F-4E/F which has the corrected nose.  
Oh well, que sera sera!!

Jerry

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vandy1 VX-4 said:

Email them!!!  They are a one to two man operation!  They also have a real job too.  

Cheers

Done.  Email sent.  See what comes of that.  I knew they were just a two man operation and had real jobs but I haven't
seen anything from them in a few years so thought maybe they had shut down their business.

Thanks Vandy,
Jerry

• Like 1