The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Our “Everything Ukraine” Group Build

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Is moving right along. Lots of participation as far as LSM goes, but we could always use more. 
Pick a Ukrainian kit and build it anyway you wish, or any kit you wish and build it in Ukrainian markings. 
Either way, y’all have plenty of subjects out there to choose from.  Can’t figure out something?  Just gram your favorite ICM or Roden kit and start building. 
We’re a mixed armor and aircraft site, so maybe try an ICM Cobra AH-1?  That’s the best of both worlds, and better yet, it’s close to a genuine Shake the Box kit, it’s that good. 

• Like 4

I keep going through the stash to see what I've got Ernie. 

I'm going to go with your suggestion and do the AH-1 but I want to get the fuselage on my Lanc closed up first. That should be sometime this week and then I'll start. 

Carl

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Awesome news, Hubert. Glad you had a good vacation.  I’m waiting for some digital pattern masks to arrive from Bulgaria, and then my 29 will be in some paint. 

These Group Builds are nice at times.  Without this, I would never have contemplated a 1/48 kit, and a MiG-29:in Ukrainian colors even, so these get us thinking outside our normal thinking processes. 

We will most likely extend the Group Build to a full 6 months, being that we have some decent participation.

• Like 4

I'm building a diorama (I hope) with the Bronco A34 Comet and I'm going to use the Miniart British Tank Riders for the infantry. Would that be okay to post here given that it's only a constituent part of a bigger build?

• Like 4