The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Italeri 1/35 Vosper MTB

Carl

Looking good and no rush, as I seem to do the same these days. Even on the Revell Spit, I've had a few days this past week, I had zero desire to work on it, so I started to build two merlin engines in prep for the Lancaster build. One was from the Border kit (RR Merlin) and the other was from the Tamiya P-51D _ Packard Merlin) just to see how it goes together as compared to the Tamiya Merlin There is a huge difference and the biggest difference, the Border instructions aren't very clear and leave a lot to be desired. Tamiya's instructions are bullet proof. Just warming up for the Lancaster.

• Like 4

Carl,  We all hit these lulls, just be patient and you'll get thought it.  I'm trying to get out of one myself - life issues and such interfering.  The bench is always there waiting for us!  Looking good, keep it up!

Chris

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Carl

Looking good and no rush, as I seem to do the same these days. Even on the Revell Spit, I've had a few days this past week, I had zero desire to work on it, so I started to build two merlin engines in prep for the Lancaster build. One was from the Border kit (RR Merlin) and the other was from the 

Mini WIP on the engines? Or will it be part of the Lanc build…..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Mini WIP on the engines? Or will it be part of the Lanc build…..

Phil

Will be part of the Lanc build which should be after the Spitfire. Only thing that would change would be if some of the AM I need isn't available.

• Like 2