Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Barracuda Decals and Resin

48 minutes ago, ScottsGT said:

You guys just got me in trouble.  All this Tempest talk got my “I Wants” all in a tither.  Scored a Special Hobby kit for $80 shipped off eBay last night.  Of course once the CC cools off a little (ordered some aftermarket

Scott, call me heretic but I built the SH Tempest without the nose update and it looks good to me………funny story, the SH Tempest was my first ever 1/32 kit. I bought at Telford show and was very happy. On the way back to the car a guy says , “ oh you bought the Tempest, the nose is completely wrong”. I told him where to go and reside, preferably where the sun doesn’t shine………..he scuttled off………

• Haha 4

On 7/6/2023 at 1:45 PM, Bomber_County said:

Scott, call me heretic but I built the SH Tempest without the nose update and it looks good to me………funny story, the SH Tempest was my first ever 1/32 kit. I bought at Telford show and was very happy. On the way back to the car a guy says , “ oh you bought the Tempest, the nose is completely wrong”. I told him where to go and reside, preferably where the sun doesn’t shine………..he scuttled off………

WOT ? Vade retro Satanas ! Fear the wrath of the Almighty Rivets-Counter Brigade ! A nose can change the world. Think about Cleopatra’s nose and the famous saying …

I’ll rest my case here, and will go looking for that spot of eternal lack of sunshine 🫣

Hubert the Pure and Untouchable 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, HubertB said:

WOT ? Vade retro Satanas ! Fear the wrath of the Almighty Rivets-Counter Brigade ! A nose can change the world. Think about Cleopatra’s nose and the famous saying …

I’ll rest my case here, and will go looking for that spot of eternal lack of sunshine 🫣

Hubert the pure and Untouchable 🤪

I bow in reverence to your superior knowledge oh great one, never shall I utter the expression “it’s looks ok to me” again………..🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2