Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Revell Me-262B up. Now down! Now up!!! LOL

Looking good, John!  Takes me back to my build of this aircraft.  You did a really nice job on the nacelles,  Camo paint is looking terrific as well.  It is a beast of a kit.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CANicoll said:

Looking good, John!  Takes me back to my build of this aircraft.  You did a really nice job on the nacelles,  Camo paint is looking terrific as well.  It is a beast of a kit.

Thanks Chris. I agree, it IS a beast of a kit. A pain in the arse from word go but, I hope, all that is behind me now (no pun intended! LOL).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, KevinM said:

Yeesss she looking good John!!:unworthy:

Thanks Kevin. At one time I didn't think I'd ever get to this point. Now it's time to start on the dappling camo. Tricky since that can make or break the model. Fingers crossed!

• Like 3

Dapple camo done. I'm undecided if it looks "right" or not. Might need a little "adjusting" but I'm interested in what you guys think. Remember, I'll do a little more after the decals are on, especially the tail.

6-3-24.jpg

6-3-24 2.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

To my untrained eye when it comes to Luftwaffe aircraft, the cammo and dappling looks mighty good.

:construction:

I've decided it'll do so I started decaling. Fingers crossed all will go well since those Xtradecals are VERY thin. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Looks really nice John. Having just built the kit a couple months ago, I know how fussy the kit is. 

Thanks Carl. It surely is a fussy one! I hope to finish it off tomorrow. :)

1 hour ago, KevinM said:

Looking good here John thinking once you get the clear on even better let her go.;)

Thanks! I sprayed the clear flat this morning so now all that's needed is to attach the canopies and pitot tube. Should have it done in a little bit. :)

• Like 1