The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What's up with A2Zee Models?

One-Oh-Four

On the A2Zee homepage we can find this:

"Announcement for A2Zee Models 11th November 2014

A2Zee Models as of today is entering a restructuring process and as of now no products are available through the website. All current stock of Alley Cat, Rotor Craft and Rhino Models, has been sold to Hannants, this includes all the Montex masks that we stock.
Unfortunately we will not be attending SMW at Telford on the 8th and 9th of November.
All outstanding orders are being worked through, so if you do have an item outstanding do not panic it will be sorted out very soon.
Exact future plans are not known at this stage but I will keep you informed as the changes happen.
Thank you all for your support over the last 9 years, and hope to be speaking too many of you again soon.

Regards Alistair"

Anyone know what's the matter? Alistair was just releasing new products, so this comes as a surprise!

http://www.a2zeemodels.co.uk/ 

Not much else out there except speculation.   Great guy, great products.   Loved his 109G-6 correction set for the Revell kit, it a wonderful set at a very good price.  Had I seen this coming, I would have bought a couple more.

Hope it all works out for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...