The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Who is going to Telford?

Jeff

IF any one is going could you do me a small favor , IF you think of it, ?? If by chance you go past the Whirlybird table   http://www.whirlybirdmodels.com

Could stop by and say hi to Roger, from Jeff in Canada...... I have been corresponding with him of late and he seems like a real nice guy, I'm also sending him an order, but he is up to his nose in trying to get ready for Telford, I would LOVE to be there, and do it myself, but I can't so if some generous soul can find it in their heart to say hi for me, I bet he will go...... .." who?? I don't know any Jeff from Canada"............. oh but he does... I'm sending him details on Canadian Bear Paws...... I bet he would be chuffed...LOL!!!

• Like 2

Bear Paws as in the cookies? I see them all the time but never really give them a thought. Didn't realize they're only in Canada.

Years ago when my sister was living in Barcelona she asked me to bring her some Coffee Crisp chocolate bars as they not available there. I sort of overdid it and brought her a case of 30.  She was sick of them by they end. 

Carl

• Like 2

On 11/4/2018 at 9:57 AM, BlrwestSiR said:

Bear Paws as in the cookies? I see them all the time but never really give them a thought. Didn't realize they're only in Canada.

Years ago when my sister was living in Barcelona she asked me to bring her some Coffee Crisp chocolate bars as they not available there. I sort of overdid it and brought her a case of 30.  She was sick of them by they end. 

Carl

HA , Carl, you kill me..................... I NEVER even thought of the cookies.......................:hsmack:

• Like 1

Jeff... I was going but could not otherwise I would have said Hello To Roger.

I met with him in Phoenix at the NATS and he came out for an evening meal with us which also  included Radub/Radu ,  Harvey ME and Harvey and one or two who you know on the forums.(Martin was unwell so he did not attend) .

Roger is SO nice and down to earth  and very unassuming person and likes his beer !  

it's time you guys came over to Telford to enjoy that and of course it is also Armistice  Day when the show takes place ... this year anyway.. 

• Like 3

HA ! No WAY !!???????????????  That's AWESOME, Phil !!  Thanks tons Mate............... I be the wondered, 'what the Hell??'  :o   It is things like what you did for me that make this a GREAT place to be and the friendships made across the world.......   thanks, that is so cool, .........:thumbsup2:

• Like 2