The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

New 1/32 Ar-234 announced

• Members

Not really familiar with these guys.  What is their quality like?  Low pressure injection molding?  Had my eye on the MDC kit for a long time but just could never justify the price tag.  This is one that I suspect RoG might get around to eventually too.

I only know their 1/72 Whitley offering, bit if a mixed bag, the plastic was reasonable, good resin but

Terrible clear parts, but that doesn't mean thus can't be a good effort.

Nice choice.

Cees

The FLY Natter is pretty good, though as some have mentioned isn't cheap (£33 at Hannants).

Mix of IM main parts, resin (I think) for some details and a little PE (IIRC). Just found a nice review on SP&R to see FLY quality - http://www.scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/index.php/all-things-aviation/132-135-scale/132-kit-reviews/787-132-bachem-natter-ba-349v-a-ba-349a-from-fly-models

The MDC Blitz was indeed mastered by Radu and is, in my opinion, still one of the best, most complete 1/32 models ever made. I'm lucky enough to have two of these (one to convert to a 234C) and doubt FLY would be able to replicate the detail MDC provide for a price significantly less than MDC charge.

I had expected Revell to announce one of these at some point, their detail/price point combination would have attracted a different (and larger) audience to those buying  MDC's kit.  Good luck to FLY though.

Matt