HE 111 B1/2

harv

I have the HE 111 in the stash that I got from Ernie some time ago. I came across a pic of o N e that was a B1. I liked it. Is there any conversions out there for this and what are the differences between it and the standard 111 ?.......harv

• Like 3

On 11/6/2019 at 11:33 AM, [CAT]CplSlade said:

Well, you could always venture into the smaller scales if you want one. Only about 28 B1's got built so I doubt they'll kit one in the One True Scale.

Funny thing is ...

If Trumpeter had released the original BoB kit instead of Revell, it's just the sort of weird A** iteration they would do as a boxing (remember the Stuka Ju.87A?) ... for all the bagging that company gets they've kept the interest up in '32 as a standard scale.

There's that many changes between the B and the P and H Types it would probably take someone like a HpH to do a conversion set ... if that was even possible? And then the question would be ... with the kit now OOP, would it sell at all?

Rog :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, harv said:

All good points Rog......harv

In all honesty Harv ... If there was a conversion out there for what looks like a Legion Condor bird ... and it didn't break the bank ... I'd be in too!

The design adds just a little extra "interest" to the shape.

• Like 4

• Administrators
On 11/9/2019 at 7:36 PM, Artful69 said:

In all honesty Harv ... If there was a conversion out there for what looks like a Legion Condor bird ... and it didn't break the bank ... I'd be in too!

The design adds just a little extra "interest" to the shape.

Yeah me too.  That’s a part of the early war that’s all but ignored.   Manchuria as well.  

• Like 2