The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Eduard is bringing Bf-108 in 1/32 , wheeeee! :)

Martinnfb

Plenty of civilian schemes’ options, although we are offered, as usual, just swastika-adorned finishes (yaaaaawn )

But an interesting opportunity still to have another « civvie » on the shelves ...

Hubert

PS: already some alternatives, although still military ones https://www.lfmodels.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=dporp5f734qh8gtgbk6bn9hak0&keyword=BF+108B+TAIFUN+&x=27&y=10

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

FYI, the kit is available at a number of online-shops, including Eduard’s own e-shop (with a number of AM already available as well - including redundant stand-alone resin propeller and PE cockpit sets, redundant because these are already in the box). Retail price between shops is between 31 and 35 €, which is a VERY good price for a 1/32 kit.

Hubert

• Like 4

Eduard also announces some extras for the 108. Two types of resin wheels, a PE set covering the wheel wells and a resin IP in their LööK (Strange branding) series.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Dekenba

In some previews of the kit, I saw PE that included pretty much an entire cabin, including a wood effect floor - I wonder why that never made it to the kit?

I expect it'll be sold separately at some point, that's why.