Cheetah C conversion

Hi everyone today , not 

in my introduction , I told you that I am a fan of the mirage , So , let me show you , not exactly a Mirage , but a sort of ... a hybrid , , midway of a Kfir , and a Mirage 

this conversion , is based upon the Italieri kit , , with a new resin nose cone , and miscellaneous  other specific parts ... the fuselage was stretched to 19 mm behind the cockpit ... thank you for viewing 

cheers 

Alain

118.jpg

318.jpg

417.jpg

719.jpg

919.jpg

1317.jpg

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Really nice build. Is that the Scaleworx conversion set or did you scratch build it?

Carl

thanks for the comments !!!!!!

Scaleworx didn't make a conversion for this version , He made a conversion for the Cheetah  E version , and the Cheetah D ...A friend of mine provided me the main parts , namely the nose cone ( part I had to reworked on because done for the old Revell kit ) , and the  long fairing underneath  . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Alain, that's a beautiful build, especially as you didn't use a conversion.

I used the Scaleworx Cheetah conversion and I can heartily recommend the quality of John's products. If you're interested I painted mine like the South African display aircraft which can be seen here

• Like 2

Hi Gus

thank you for your comment !! I know your Cheetah , that's a great build , I am usually not keen of this kind of paint scheme , but i have the Scaleworx Cheetah D , and you give me the idea for painting mine as you did here , it's very eyes catching scheme 

you were talking about John 's conversion , , you said that it needs perseverance etc ..  , but it's worth it , I agree , I am currently on his Mirage III D conversion , a " hard way " , but I really enjoy this build 

my rendition Mirage III D 

54.thumb.JPG.86fa35351b8191bf3f3dd8f60aadf19d.JPG