Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

B&B Resign Design - new product available - 1:32 Armco PB-1 Revetments (Vietnam era)

• biggtim changed the title to B&B Resign Design - catalog update!

Hi Tim, Will you be including the 1/18 scale cockpit (instrument panel, side consoles, ejection seat, coaming, canopy bow) and tires and wheels for the Hobby Boss AV-8B Harrier?  

4 hours ago, Guest Steve said:

Hi Tim, Will you be including the 1/18 scale cockpit (instrument panel, side consoles, ejection seat, coaming, canopy bow) and tires and wheels for the Hobby Boss AV-8B Harrier?  

I have not added those to the catalog yet, though I believe I have located the molds in the stash. The problem is that I have not found the masters, so I need to cast some new parts in the existing molds to assess if the molds are still good. I just haven't done it because those parts are BIG and resin is not cheap. If you are interested, I'll make a point of doing that in next couple of weeks. Drop me an email at bnbresindesign@gmail.com so we can stay in contact.

Tim

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Tim my friend I’m i’m so happy to see this set up. I’d love to help you with some of his his F86 stuff. but as you know I’m incapacitated I’d love to see you start on l1/24 scale F4F stuff though. I wish nothing but the best of luck to you and I would be a big supporter…harv

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 November: Vietnam era Armco PB-1 Revetment components in 1:32 now available (1:35 coming soon!)

20230729-160641.jpg

20230729-134505.jpg

20230729-162242.jpg

Instructions and references here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hOk1Nfacd6Ql07txabNVm8J9A3OaHK0Z/view?usp=sharing

Updated catalog with prices here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4TwVx2g5pR9c3PwCh-FLouOUCrl2Cfe/view?usp=sharing

I will, of course, offer discounts if you need a lot of them for a larger display. 

Thanks,

Tim

bnbresindesign@gmail.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• biggtim changed the title to B&B Resign Design - new product available - 1:32 Armco PB-1 Revetments (Vietnam era)
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Laurent

Will be really interested by harrier 1/18 castings… The thing is that many people should be building it those times, and you may have some castings more…

anyway, keep me informed please !

regards 

13 hours ago, Guest Laurent said:

Will be really interested by harrier 1/18 castings… The thing is that many people should be building it those times, and you may have some castings more…

anyway, keep me informed please !

regards 

Drop me an email, bnbresindesign@gmail.com.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.